Week of May 31, 2021
Posted by Sean Haines on 5/28/2021 5:00:00 PM
Good evening Morrisville M/S High School Community,
I hope this blog post finds everyone healthy, safe, and well as May comes to a close this weekend. Monday, May 31, 2021, is Memorial Day, a day to honor and remember all of the men and women who have died while serving in our military. Morrisville Middle/Senior High School will be closed in observance of this holiday. Below you will find a brief update for next week:
Monday, May 31, 2021: District Closed
M/S HS Bulldog Week
Bulldog Week is an opportunity for students and staff to enjoy school spirited activities throughout the week. Students and staff from multiple grade levels and organizations, including our Gym Night Committee, Class of 2021, National Honor Society, and Arts Department have come together to raise school spirit as the school year comes to a close.
- Tuesday: Tropical Tuesday (M/S HS)
- Wednesday: Wear Pink (HS) – Blue/Gold (MS)
- Thursday: Blue Gold (HS) – Mix and Match (MS)
- Friday: Dress to Impress (M/S HS)
Class of 2021
- Thursday, June 3rd, 2021: Senior Picnic
- Time: 1pm to 4pm
- Location: MHS
- Activities, food, music, and awards
- Thursday, June 17th, 2021: Graduation Night
- Car Parade at 5pm
- Graduation at 6pm
Seniors, please reach out to your class advisor, Mrs. Pedersen for more detailed information, to support your class officers, and to submit your Senior fee.
Our Morrisville High School Varsity Girls Softball Team finished a successful season as PIAA District I Division IA Runner-Up, congratulations to all of the girls and coaches!
Congratulations to the following Morrisville High School student-athletes who earned Bicentennial Athletic League All-League honors this season:
- Varsity Softball: (1st) Cailey Kimble. (2nd) Vivian Osorio, Ella Quince, Brianna Larison, Samantha Peralte. (HM) Brigid Williams, Jordyn Loy.
- Varsity Baseball: (2nd) Keizon Rankins. (HM) Anthony Estevez, Spencer Bower.
Our daily Office Hours are an invaluable opportunity for students to receive individual and group support from our teachers. As we enter the last three weeks of the final marking period, please reach out to individual teachers with questions, concerns, or to schedule an appointment during this time to support a successful conclusion to our school year. Staff Directory
- District: Return to School – Parent Resource Center
- M/S HS: Hybrid Return to School Information
- Genesis Parent Access
Please stay connected to this blog, our District website, Facebook page, and as always, please contact me at email@example.com should you have any questions.
Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!
Sean D. Haines
M/S HS Principal