Welcome to the Morrisville High School Chapter of the National Honor Society. Students in grades 10-12 are eligible to become members of the National Honor Society if they do the following:
- Write a five-paragraph essay detailing how you embody the fundamentals of the National Honor Society: scholarship, character, leadership, and service. Applications must be submitted by the deadline indicated on the member's invitation letter. (New members & members who failed to meet requirements the previous year ONLY)
- Complete the attached application form. (New members & members who failed to meet requirements the previous year ONLY.)
- Meet all eligibility requirements (see attached)
- Attend scheduled meetings
- Participate in a minimum of eight NHS “events.” These events will be determined at meetings.
- Attend annual induction ceremony (new members, seniors, and officers)